Doncaster at home moved

To Friday 24th January for Sky.

Cracking news mate, can get to the Donny match now, an early Christmas present, as it means I'll only miss Wycombe on the 11th now due to Engineering works.

Posted last month a thread about the East Coast line engineering works on the 25th/26th January, meaning my usual day trip up to God's Country would be a right fuck on to get to.

Now its my usual Grand Central up on Friday and just the journey back on Saturday a fuck on:

Sunderland - Newcastle
Newcastle - York
York - Sheffield
Sheffield - London St Pancras
London Victoria - Eastbourne

Cracking news mate, can get to the Donny match now, an early Christmas present, as it means I'll only miss Wycombe on the 11th now due to Engineering works.

Posted last month a thread about the East Coast line engineering works on the 25th/26th January, meaning my usual day trip up to God's Country would be a right fuck on to get to.

Now its my usual Grand Central up on Friday and just the journey back on Saturday a fuck on:

Sunderland - Newcastle
Newcastle - York
York - Sheffield
Sheffield - London St Pancras
London Victoria - Eastbourne

At least you'll have all Saturday to do it. Safe travels. I've got sick of extra hours on my trips from Bristol due to trains having to go to/from Cheltenham via Swindon.

At least you'll have all Saturday to do it. Safe travels. I've got sick of extra hours on my trips from Bristol due to trains having to go to/from Cheltenham via Swindon.

At least I've the York/Sheffield Tap pubs to sink a pint or two to numb the journey home.

Agree, I work away during the week so midweeks are out. Love a Saturday 3pm, few beers, good banter etc. Feel robbed this season 😳
We just don’t matter to the club. Not sure why I should go anymore Tbf. Having primadonnas like Chris Maguire taking the piss on Tuesday nights just has no appeal whatsoever. Always thought I would end up caving in and reneweing but I really don’t think I will. Was always a straw to clutch that in this league we would have more Saturday 3PM kick offs which sounds hilarious in hindsight.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ipswich game got moved as well
They can fuck right off.

Sunderland are fortunate to have supporters like you and the others on here who put in the time and their hard earned money
That support from me is on thin ice. I know we can’t really say no to Sky but it’s just this on top of the Burton (we f***ing lost anyway) and Fleetwood postponements that annoys me.

That support from me is on thin ice. I know we can’t really say no to Sky but it’s just this on top of the Burton (we f***ing lost anyway) and Fleetwood postponements that annoys me.
Couldn't justify going to away games now both monetary and the time, pay for only two season tickets now as oldest has moved to London that money in saving in case we get to Wembley again

Back