Doncaster 29/12

What do we reckon the chances are of this going to all season card holders? Anar mood is low at the moment but away (and home league) crowds have remained good and with it being a relatively easy jaunt and in the Christmas period I would expect it to sell out. Quite fancy it but not all of the group have many points.

What do we reckon the chances are of this going to all season card holders? Anar mood is low at the moment but away (and home league) crowds have remained good and with it being a relatively easy jaunt and in the Christmas period I would expect it to sell out. Quite fancy it but not all of the group have many points.

I would day it will sell out but will go to general sale, it’s a good allocation

We’re allocated 3746 for this game......should be plenty to go around.

Allocations of 1500 ish have gone to general sale. This one is a decent number of tickets, granted it's a close to home game but some will be away of Christmas and new year etc so i can't see SC holders having any bother at all getting a ticket for this if they want them

Allocations of 1500 ish have gone to general sale. This one is a decent number of tickets, granted it's a close to home game but some will be away of Christmas and new year etc so i can't see SC holders having any bother at all getting a ticket for this if they want them

Plus it's a Sunday and plenty of people will be at work the next day

Bought mine from Trainline, out Friday stay at Premier Inn then train back Saturday fully refreshed same for next Tuesday return Wednesday

Looked at Trainline on Saturday..only OffPeak tickets available...£73 return each with a two/together railcard.Will wait for the advance returns to be released on the LNER site .probably this weekend...they'll be half the trainline price..from Edinburgh..

Back