Donald won’t be doing the talk in.

I believe that SD is trying to do the best for the club. I also firmly believe that an element of our support has embarrassed itself over the last few months and created an almighty mess.

That said, Donald ducking these events is not helping anyone. He needs to return to the SOL and show some leadership
Whoa marra..."Created an almighty mess"

Any form of mess is certainly not down to the supporters. The only ones who have created a mess are the owners, former manager and some players. These are the ones in the driving seat, or selecting players & barely basic footballers, not the ordinary fans.

Whoa marra..."Created an almighty mess"

Any form of mess is certainly not down to the supporters. The only ones who have created a mess are the owners, former manager and some players. These are the ones in the driving seat, or selecting players & barely basic footballers, not the ordinary fans.

Sorry mate for not responding yesterday, but I was trying to avoid as much Sunderland chat as possible :lol:. You’re right of course - our current predicament is down to piss poor management. Also if you check my later post on this thread (and my posting history in general) you will see that I defend our hardcore, matchday support, to the hilt.

I also feel that SD has a lot of serious questions to answer, but over the last few weeks I have been concerned that an element of our wider support has been going too far and we were at risk of creating an Ashley style situation. It would now appear that is happening and those that crossed the line need to own the fact they have helped create a mess.

I was there on Saturday and for the first time it felt like Bain was back in charge. Forgetting the performance on the pitch, something didn’t feel right and the image of our GK having to collect the ball from the South Stand was just embarrassing. I hope I’m wrong, but it just seemed we were rudderless again.

I know people are frustrated, but the last thing we need right now is for SD to not be involved at all with the club. People are well within their rights to voice concerns, but those that overstep the mark need to know they are making things worse and should be called out for it.

W
Sorry mate for not responding yesterday, but I was trying to avoid as much Sunderland chat as possible :lol:. You’re right of course - our current predicament is down to piss poor management. Also if you check my later post on this thread (and my posting history in general) you will see that I defend our hardcore, matchday support, to the hilt.

I also feel that SD has a lot of serious questions to answer, but over the last few weeks I have been concerned that an element of our wider support has been going too far and we were at risk of creating an Ashley style situation. It would now appear that is happening and those that crossed the line need to own the fact they have helped create a mess.

I was there on Saturday and for the first time it felt like Bain was back in charge. Forgetting the performance on the pitch, something didn’t feel right and the image of our GK having to collect the ball from the South Stand was just embarrassing. I hope I’m wrong, but it just seemed we were rudderless again.

I know people are frustrated, but the last thing we need right now is for SD to not be involved at all with the club. People are well within their rights to voice concerns, but those that overstep the mark need to know they are making things worse and should be called out for it.
Who has over stepped the mark? Wheres the evidence of this?

I know mate, its the anger these chancer's are generating at the minute...I posted a few months ago that his interaction with the fans was going to bite him and hard... He needs to man up as I've yet to see any of these posts threatening him or any aftermath when if he was abused /threatened, he should have reported this to the correct authorities.. He needs to man up ,occasionally speak directly instead of hiding to answer those question that need a response but not respond every tweet or every two minutes. The power to read tweets remains firmly in SD fingers, he can choose to read them or not. I still maintain that these two owners, I don't count Sartori as I also don't believe we've not seen any of his money , do not have a pot to piss in. It these were in retail instead of insurance their shop would be "MistakesRus"

I was thinking about the abuse. I can understand why he might not feel safe at the SoL but why has he gone quiet?

We live technologic era. Why can't he do any interview over Skype with the RR or Wise Men Say? Or on the phone or through email! Surely he could do a radio interview with his buddy Jim White? Or an interview with the local press, SSN, Look North etc. Does he know we have an website?

I was thinking about the abuse. I can understand why he might not feel safe at the SoL but why has he gone quiet?

We live technologic era. Why can't he do any interview over Skype with the RR or Wise Men Say? Or on the phone or through email! Surely he could do a radio interview with his buddy Jim White? Or an interview with the local press, SSN, Look North etc. Does he know we have an website?
This.
Their is no f***ing abuse it's an excuse to go into hiding.

This.
Their is no f***ing abuse it's an excuse to go into hiding.
I have to be honest I don’t believe abuse is the reason Donald has disappeared, for the simple reason that he hasn’t had any abuse at fans events and it irks me to think they are turning it on us. I can understand standing in the crowd and twitter but not stuff like this talk in. To be honest it makes no difference him disappearing if he puts his time into making better football decisions, so I hope he reappears because it’ll probably mean we’re doing better.

When Methven spoke about the abuse in the latest RR podcast, he seemed to suggest that those who abuse Donald, don't go to the games anyway, which I took as the abuse being solely online, therefore I have no idea why he has stopped going to games. Probably just bored shitless like the rest of us, and has decided to do something better with his saturday afternoon.

As i’m not on twitter can somebody please tell or show me what abuse he’s had? Other than people sometimes calling him out a bit on here i’ve never seen out

Back