Donald Trumps what are you doing this weekend thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Friday, Access the damage my upstairs neighbour caused after he passed out drunk while running a bath last night (lucky his daughter lives down the road and has a key)
Saturday unknown
Sunday plot to murder my neighbour

IT'S THE END OF TERM
currently drinking delicious beer
Then home to drink delicious beer

Saturday
Up early to go to parkrun with orosso then home to fix a bike then over to the woman's house to pay board games and drink wine like a sophisticated geek

Sunday
Lie in then a board game night

8/10

Today - Just about to knock off, then drinking to excess with friends
Tomorrow - Sorting the Garage out - again - fighting with kittens then eating a lovely lovely steak
Sunday - Church, gardening, wandering about saying 'where's me fecking car keys' under my breath, then the pub

Fri - Out with me marra in Boldon
Sat - cutting the grass, making chicken kebabs and a few beers
Sun - Probably go out somewhere for the day then dropping the kids over the Grandparents in Blyth might gan out with the missus for a cheeky couple

Tonight: Ranting on twitter and abusing my critics

Sat: Denying whatever I said on friday night and calling it "fake news", inviting Putin round for tea, insult Germany and NATO

Sun: Destroy a shitload of environmental regulations protecting endangered species, do some trade wars

Tonight: Nightshift
Tomorrow: nap, get mortgage agreement done, visit dad, takeaway, few cans
Sunday: long lie, long walk, maybe gym, prep food for following day or two

Today - Just about to knock off, then drinking to excess with friends
Tomorrow - Sorting the Garage out - again - fighting with kittens then eating a lovely lovely steak
Sunday - Church, gardening, wandering about saying 'where's me fecking car keys' under my breath, then the pub
Church. That's a joke shirley, with your patter on here

Back