Donald Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit PR.
Perfectly valid statements from someone who feels personally hounded out by the fans.

He really means that those (unforeseen) trips to Wembley provided windfalls, which are now being used to subsidise salaries.
Could have subsidised the next season tickets for the many who paid for 2 expensive trips and will struggle after we come out of this
Perfectly valid statements from someone who feels personally hounded out by the fans.
Poor soul should have taken the money on offer if he feels that badly done to

Last edited:
You sound like your life's aim is to hate Donald. I'm not bothered either way about Donald,, if he sells to someone who takes us forward then great, if he stayed then great, the blokes has done a decent job.

I’d don’t hate him, just don’t trust him or think he’s very good, unlike you who wanks away at his every word

SD is a good bloke but for me this epitomises why he shouldn't be here. Inexperienced amateur small time mentality issuing that statement.

The fans don't need to know anything in the statement so don't issue it.

Stereotypical mackem bell end
Could have subsidised the next season tickets for the many who paid for 2 expensive trips and will struggle after we come out of this

Poor soul should have taken the money on offer if he feels that badly done to

Amazing....the Townies find the money to travel to Wembo but can't be arsed with the 2 miles for a home game?

Last edited:
People bleat on about the club being the heart of the community, yet when that heart sends out a positive/supportive message, you have one or two trying to pick fault with it (@The Rat ; @Banks)

Would it help if Samson & Delilah put out the message as the detractors obviously have a problem with SD? Or maybe the club should have said fuck all and those same detractors would have reacted about the deafening silence from the club.

FFSM
Stereotypical mackem bell end

Tidied

Last edited:
A very good statement that explains the current situation at the club. It recognises the "community" element of the club by advising everyone of the current position and also looks to take any fear of the club folding in the near future away.

A very good statement that explains the current situation at the club. It recognises the "community" element of the club by advising everyone of the current position and also looks to take any fear of the club folding in the near future away.

Agreed, I'd much rather us have regular communications like this rather than be a faceless company. The club is the fans and we are the community.

Some ridiculous negative comments on this thread mind.

Never said you had done anything ehat are you talking about you clown. I said read properly and I haven't defended SD on everything he has made mistakes, but all owners do
[/QUOTE
You said I was making stuff up, yer having a shocker pal, getting way to emotional over someone who disnae give a shyte about safc unless he makes some coin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back