Donald gone all in?

He will probably feel he has to, but I just can’t see why he has such faith that PP is the man to lead this. It’s really baffling.

i think we’re discovering that he’s absolutely f***ing clueless when it comes to football.

Hill, Coton, Parkinson. I can’t wait for the January sales

I'll be happy if he plays Christmas songs over the tannoy instead of the usual.

He has certainly gone all in and its like watching a volcano erupt in slow motion. Nothing left to do but support the club.

From this moment on any negative comments about PP the Owners or the club staff will be classed as mutiny. Time for support.

I never want us to get beat and always hope we win but the side just look broken and seems like they are not getting along with Parkinson and themselves. It's a very disturbing position we are in.
There's not a hope in hell we will beat Blackpool satday. Not because bpool are good, just because we are a dispirited bottle less load of shite.

Nothing personal but if you are completely objective about it it's obvious that things are rapidly going tits up for Donald. To my mind it is clear that he has taken on a lot more than he is capable of dealing with. His experience of non league and lower league football is not suited to managing a club the size of SAFC for a start he's dealing with a support base that is nearly ten times bigger than anything that he has ever had experience of. His appointment of Parkinson was a dreadful decision and although I hope for a win on Saturday I can't see them getting anything better than a draw if they are lucky,

Sadly Donald is proving to be well out of is depth and I fear that his dream of running a really big club as he said when he took over is turning out to be a nightmare for us as well as him. I also read a lot more into the departure of Methven given its timing and I am not totally convinced that the reasons that have been given for it is the full story. Donald looks very isolated at a time when you would think a business partner would be lending every support.

Last edited:
Nothing personal but if you are completely objective about it it's obvious that things are rapidly going tits up for Donald. To my mind it is clear that he has taken on a lot more than he is capable of dealing with. His experience of non league and lower league football is not suited to managing a club the size of SAFC for a start he's dealing with a support base that is nearly ten times bigger than anything that he has ever had experience of. His appointment of Parkinson was a dreadful decision and although I hope for a win on Saturday I can't see them getting anything better than a draw if they are lucky,

Sadly Donald is proving to be well out of is depth and I fear that his dream of running a really big club as he said when he took over is turning out to be a nightmare for us as well as him. I also read a lot more into the departure of Methven given its timing and I am not totally convinced that the reasons that have been given for it is the full story. Donald looks very isolated at a time when you would think a business partner would be lending every support.

Methven ran for the hills when he saw the trail... He's obviously not dumb.

Sadly it was obvious he wasn’t going to sack pp, he’s invested in him now to the tune of 2.5 year contract. This is his roll of the dice imho, if this fails stewy one way or another won’t be here next season.

I wonder what the distraction will be for boxing day to try and save his mate Phil from some stick..

Charlie leaving last week. Mcgeady this week. I reckon announcing a new board member from America on Christmas eve

Sadly it was obvious he wasn’t going to sack pp, he’s invested in him now to the tune of 2.5 year contract. This is his roll of the dice imho, if this fails stewy one way or another won’t be here next season.
Nobody knows for sure though marra, he might do an Ashley and batten down the hatches to take the incoming flack, as he turns us into the biggest non league club ever.

Looks as if he is putting all his chips on PP.
Can't believe the position he has got himself into, which has come about because a succession of dreadful decisions.
He has a small team mentality and will go down in the history of SAFC as an unmitigated disaster unless his legacy turns out to be FPP.
I've lost any respect for him but don't wish him any ill.
I just want him out of my club asap.

When will the red card profile pictures appear? Like the 'short out' ones?

Back