Don’t use Gorilla Glue to style your hair

Jesus Christ. So she's suing the company that produces glue, because she put their glue on her heed.

'It doesn't specifically say don't put on hair'
- but it does specify that it is a PERMANENT GLUE to be used to bond wood, paper, plastic etc and is not to be consumed, used on skin or clothing.

If I buy a hammer, it doesn't come with a warning not to twat myself on the cock with it and then post it to the Queen. There has to be a degree of responsibility on me not to be a complete fuckwit.

I'm going to file a lawsuit again Kellogg's, because it doesn't say anything on a Cornflake box NOT to push them up my arse with a 9-iron, and now I've got piles.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. So she's suing the company that produces glue, because she put their glue on her heed.

- but it does specify that it is a PERMANENT GLUE to be used to bond wood, paper, plastic etc and is not to be consumed, used on skin or clothing.

If I buy a hammer, it doesn't come with a warning not to twat myself on the cock with it and then post it to the Queen. There has to be a degree of responsibility on me not to be a complete fuckwit.

I'm going to file a lawsuit again Kellogg's, because it doesn't say anything on a Cornflake box NOT to push them up my arse with a 9-iron, and now I've got piles.
Not in America mate! The only country in the world that's so litigious it actually pays to be as thick as mince.

:lol:

While we're slagging the yanks, does it grate on anyone else that they refer to everything by a brand name? Its super glue man.

Also the term "off brand" to mean generic versions.

I bought a Bosch heat gun 30 years ago and on the box it said... Danger Do Not Use for Hair Drying!

I have never been tempted to dry my hair with it but it has been well used on the paint work and it is still going strong - bloody good piece of kit

In all fairness she got the desired effect she’s after and it’s basically low maintenance for her Barnett for the rest of her natch...still thick as a castle wall mind

Back