Don’t leave your keys in your car

Leaving your keys in your car around Tunstall Vale? That's clever that like.

People used to do that in easington lane.
Madness.

Was once in the shop at the top of the lane, near the old manor pub. A women came in to get a paper and left her car running at the bus stop. She left the shop just as someone was driving away with her car.

Luckily for her, with it being in the lane anything is possible and it was just someone who was still drunk walking home first thing in the morning and couldn't be arsed to walk to South hetton.

They just got out and left her car when they got to where they wanted to be and she got her car back undamaged.

Never nick a car from Tunstall Vale, you'll be lucky if there's a fivers worth of petrol in it. Shortest joy ride ever.

Heard Focus STs have a big issue with this and their keyless start etc. I never let my keys out my sight. The people who leave their keys on the table at the pub when they go for a piss, they must be nuts.
Our lass left her key in her coat pocket. In the car. Meant it wouldn't lock when she was using the other key so anyone could've got in, pressed start and drove off. Not that she noticed.

I keep the spare in one place and use the other set so I know where they are. If she can't find one she'll use the other one. Not one fuck given.

Our lass left her key in her coat pocket. In the car. Meant it wouldn't lock when she was using the other key so anyone could've got in, pressed start and drove off. Not that she noticed.

I keep the spare in one place and use the other set so I know where they are. If she can't find one she'll use the other one. Not one fuck given.
I've had right barnies in the past with our lass. Where she can't find the key so wants the spare but I wouldn't give it to her and make her look harder for the other one.

Back