Don’t go

I'll be there. As I've said before it's people's personal choice what they do. If you don't want to go that's fine, but don't start using it to score points over fellow fans. If it isn't going to plan I have no doubt those that are there will make their voices heard. It feels like there is a lot more anger at the minute compared to Moyes and the championship relegation seasons.

I'll be there. As I've said before it's people's personal choice what they do. If you don't want to go that's fine, but don't start using it to score points over fellow fans. If it isn't going to plan I have no doubt those that are there will make their voices heard. It feels like there is a lot more anger at the minute compared to Moyes and the championship relegation seasons.
Is it anger or is it apathy? Feels more like the latter to me.

Some sections of Sunderland fans need to look at themselves. Some wouldn't have a good word to say about Ellis Short for example. Some seemingly want Donald to go which is a tad alarming. I remember watching fans booing the team off under the Moyes season game after game. I was told by a respected poster on here that some booed them off the other week Vs Burton. Just not sure what the mentality is behind that, but I'm not speaking out of turn if I said a decent section of Sunderland fans in the last decade would never have been satisfied if we won the league and wouldn't have a good word said about club or owner(s). It's grim and sad watching in from the outside
Planet's most shambolic man in fans fault klaxon. Absolutely pathetic statement from someone who never even bothers going.

I think the worms turned mate. Chants of sacked in the morning against Burton and apparently the players were given a rough ride as they left the pitch yesterday.
A very understandable response. But say we’re 2-0 down at home next week. I bet people will just file out and leave for the pub. There’ll be no huge protests. I remember years ago doing the red card protest at Roker, I remember fans storming Murray’s gates at the SOL, I remember the reaction against Bruce when Wigan got their winner. I don’t think our fans have such protests in them anymore

I think the worms turned mate. Chants of sacked in the morning against Burton and apparently the players were given a rough ride as they left the pitch yesterday.

The players were actually lucky we were seated at the back of the stand. A few went down towards the front, but it could have been a lot worse.

Some sections of Sunderland fans need to look at themselves. Some wouldn't have a bad word to say about Ellis Short for example. Some seemingly want Donald to stay which is a tad alarming. I remember watching fans clapping the team off under the Moyes season game after game. I was told by a respected poster on here that some clapped them off the other week Vs Burton. Just not sure what the mentality is behind that, but I'm not speaking out of turn if I said a decent section of Sunderland fans in the last decade have been satisfied to accept shite and wouldn't have a bad word said about club or owner(s). It's grim and sad watching in from the outside

we now have the second owner in a row who has good intent, is essentially a good person but have mismanaged through employing the wrong experts in football leadership positions.But that’s no excuse the buck stops with them.

Back