Dolphins off Sunderland shore!

Been their a few weeks, they followed our boat for a little while two weeks back, there’s about 4-6 of them.

Was it one you that posted the video on bellendbook of a pod feeding off Roker Pier?

Quite often seals in the wear i see them when at work as far down as the new bridge...otters anarl.

The seals get as far as Fatfield when the salmon are running.

Aye deffo otters mate think they live around clatchy rock area ...see them now and then when the tide is low on the banks.
In my day you would have been accused of just seeing some rather large local river rats. Which to be fair would have probably been the case .:lol:

However I don't doubt you spotting the otters and I envy you.

I did see a hummingbird moth in my mates garden in the South of France the other day . I had never seen one of those before and I feel rather privileged to have seen that. May be like you I will get to see otters in the wild one day too.

No fucker believes me but while playing down Deptford as a bairn I spotted a huge Turtle swimming down the Wear. The Police launch turned up and began pushing and prodding it with a pole before it finally submerged.

Back