Doing 42mph in a 30mph zone...

I worked for a nice couple last year at the bottom of leam lane estate.There bungalow faces into the T junction.
A wanker came down the road at 6.30am still off his tits from night before and ploughed straight into the house .into their bedroom.iseen photos of the damage, how no one was killed beggars belief.

Happened down my way anarl where someone came off the bend too fast and flipped into a house. Sure there was a fatality

Why are people going over 10mph the speed limit?

Settle down on the roads man :lol:

Bet you go 30 down the bank your way... Most ridiculous 20 going. All the streets have 20 end signs and are 30s anarl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happened down my way anarl where someone came off the bend too fast and flipped into a house. Sure there was a fatality

Bet you go 30 down the bank your way... Most ridiculous 20 going. All the streets have 20 end signs and are 30s anarl.
Do you mean heading down Barnwell area heading towards the Co-Op?

My car is shit for the speed bumps there mind. :lol:

Do you mean heading down Barnwell area heading towards the Co-Op?

My car is shit for the speed bumps there mind. :lol:

Aye. You can just drive in the middle of them anyways anarl

Which street is a ridiculous 20 there mate?

Barnwell bank. They've already got speed bumps there anarl for a speed deterrent (all be it they're shite).

How have I gone over 40 years with nil points and all parking tickets annulled? Seriously some people are just unlucky, others are plain stupid.

What it they see the beard?
Make her shave it off.

Remember this. For pedestrians, 80% of people hit at 30mph survive.
At 40mph, 80% die.
Scary facts.
I live on a quiet estate, a few year ago a rite prick used to tear down the street at least 40mph.
I pulled him one day and asked what his problem was.Kids regularly play in the estate.
2 days later I watched him again bomb down the road. So I waited the next time and hoyed an old doll into the road . He nearly f***ing shit himself.
:lol:
Class.

Last edited:
The f***ing bastards. With their sneakily disguised bright yellow boxes and massive light up speed limit signs.
Money making con. As someone pointed out the other day, we have this wonderful system of motorways where at any one time, half of them have a 50 limit. Single carriageway A roads would be quicker.

There's quite a few on here who would like you to find out where it is. :lol:

Quite a strange thing to post mate.

Are you one of them like?

Money making con. As someone pointed out the other day, we have this wonderful system of motorways where at any one time, half of them have a 50 limit. Single carriageway A roads would be quicker.

A money making con :lol:

How about you use your eyes and your brakes and you won’t get fined

Back