Dogs

I was in Town at lunchtime, Some complete bell (probs someone off here) was walking arounf fawcett Street with two massive german Shepherds on a bit of string - why would anyone go into the Town Centre with their dog, or in this case their two big dogs, can't be much fun for the dogs ?

I was in Town at lunchtime, Some complete bell (probs someone off here) was walking arounf fawcett Street with two massive german Shepherds on a bit of string - why would anyone go into the Town Centre with their dog, or in this case their two big dogs, can't be much fun for the dogs ?

Maybe he lives in town and was walking them? Seems a bit daft though...

An old fella down here in Cambridge used to cycle around town with a trailer on the back of his bike with his dog, also a German Shepherd, in it. It was the type of trailer people more often use for their kids. The dog sat in the back clearly thinking that he was king of the world.

I had Ankle ligament damage and was recovering.

Took my Samoyed and Border Collie to the park, they were bombing around.

The Sammy smashed into my leg and broke my ankle..realizing this he pissed on my ankle.

To say sorry or make it better:confused:

I had Ankle ligament damage and was recovering.

Took my Samoyed and Border Collie to the park, they were bombing around.

The Sammy smashed into my leg and broke my ankle..realizing this he pissed on my ankle.

To say sorry or make it better:confused:

To add insult to injury, more like. :lol:

Just had to make the heartbreaking decision to have my beloved dog put to sleep today.
I came back home and just can’t believe how quiet the place is without him.
I am literally in tears as I am getting rid of his toys and stuff :cry::cry:

View media item 4002These little fuckers keep me in my toes 24/7
Both love to hunt...with the littlun’ it’s anything goes...
She went missing on our walk this morning, heard a squawk and she’d caught a pigeon..as I took it out of her gob, she took it out on me by running into the local stinking pond and just looked at me with that ‘the fuck you gonna do ?’ Face...

Just had to make the heartbreaking decision to have my beloved dog put to sleep today.

Gutted for you mate. It's a really hard thing to go through. Remember all the good times and the cracking life you gave him. Loads of love and hugs xx

It’s best to get another one, if you’re in a position to do so,
though it’s wise not to look for a replica of the one you lost.

Gutted for you mate. It's a really hard thing to go through. Remember all the good times and the cracking life you gave him. Loads of love and hugs xx

Thanks for those kind words Becs x

It’s best to get another one, if you’re in a position to do so,
though it’s wise not to look for a replica of the one you lost.

We’ve discussed this today and could never replace him with like for like cos he was unique.
At the minute I just feel I wouldn’t want to get emotionally attached to a dog again.
Thanks for your advice though, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Thanks for those kind words Becs x

We’ve discussed this today and could never replace him with like for like cos he was unique.
At the minute I just feel I wouldn’t want to get emotionally attached to a dog again.
Thanks for your advice though, I appreciate it.

Give it a month or so and if you find there’s still a big hole in your life maybe you’ll change your mind.

That’s what I did last year and it both helped me thru and gave me another purpose.

Back