Dogs

Dagzd1973

Winger
I'm sure everyone's got a good dog story because the little bastards are mental. Love the twats me. I mean, look at this little nobhead..

Logon or register to see this image

Toppa eh. So haway, share some daft dog stories. I'll start... :lol:

When I was 15 I took my old staffy, Bonnie, to my lasses house one day. It was the first time I'd met the lasses parents, and I hadn't been with the lass that long, so I was nervous about making a good impression on everyone. So not long after getting there the daft dog has decided to have one of those mad fits where they run from room to room fast as fuck then stop and do spins before shooting off again. (There must be a name for them surely? The crazies?) Anyway, I'm chasing it room to room like a pillock trying to get the bastard to stop (it thinks I'm playing, obviously) and it darts under the gf's Mums bed and starts doing twirls. So I'm apologizing on my knees in the Mars room trying to coax it out when suddenly it comes shooting out.. with a pair of the Mars white knickers stuck over it's head. (They were sitting perfectly anarl, one eye looking through each leg). :lol: So, obviously, what does it do? It darts straight into the front room where everyone's sitting, and starts spinning around on the spot with these f***ing white knickers stuck over it's heed. The Mar's in stitches of laughter, I'm standing there red-faced telling it to stop, and that was the last bloody time I took Bonnie to our lasses.

Took me 5 minutes to get the buggers off her head. Never been so embarrassed in my life. :lol: God I miss that dog.

I'm sure everyone's got a good dog story because the little bastards are mental. Love the twats me. I mean, look at this little nobhead..

Toppa eh. So haway, share some daft dog stories. I'll start...

When I was 15 I took my old staffy, Bonnie, to my lasses house one day. It was the first time I'd met the lasses parents, and I hadn't been with the lass that long, so I was nervous about making a good impression on everyone. So not long after getting there the daft dog has decided to have one of those mad fits where they run from room to room fast as fuck then stop and do spins before shooting off again. (There must be a name for them surely? The crazies?) Anyway, I'm chasing it room to room like a pillock trying to get the bastard to stop (it thinks I'm playing, obviously) and it darts under the gf's Mums bed and starts doing twirls. So I'm apologizing on my knees in the Mars room trying to coax it out when suddenly it comes shooting out.. with a pair of the Mars white knickers stuck over it's head. (They were sitting perfectly anarl, one eye looking through each leg). So, obviously, what does it do? It darts straight into the front room where everyone's sitting, and starts spinning around on the spot with these f***ing white knickers stuck over it's heed. The Mar's in stitches of laughter, I'm standing there red-faced telling it to stop, and that was the last bloody time I took Bonnie to our lasses.

Took me 5 minutes to get the buggers off her head. Never been so embarrassed in my life. God I miss that dog.

:lol::lol:

Theres not much funnier thsn when dogs do that! Its like a flick of a switch in their mind and they just go mental. My Staffy is 11 now so doesnt do it anymore but when we was young he would do it every night around 6pm, total nutter :lol:

We have the tea towel run in our house. Where he disappears into the kitchen, comes back with the TT draped from his gob, straight to the furthest point in the room. Then he stands and looks at you and basically from this point you have about thirty seconds before he shreds it. Thats when the chase begins. OK if your both in but murder on your own. And yes i know i should keep the TT out of his range.

Toppa eh. So haway, share some daft dog stories. I'll start... :lol:

When I was 15 I took my old staffy, Bonnie, to my lasses house one day. It was the first time I'd met the lasses parents, and I hadn't been with the lass that long, so I was nervous about making a good impression on everyone. So not long after getting there the daft dog has decided to have one of those mad fits where they run from room to room fast as fuck then stop and do spins before shooting off again. (There must be a name for them surely? The crazies?) Anyway, I'm chasing it room to room like a pillock trying to get the bastard to stop (it thinks I'm playing, obviously) and it darts under the gf's Mums bed and starts doing twirls. So I'm apologizing on my knees in the Mars room trying to coax it out when suddenly it comes shooting out.. with a pair of the Mars white knickers stuck over it's head. (They were sitting perfectly anarl, one eye looking through each leg). :lol: So, obviously, what does it do? It darts straight into the front room where everyone's sitting, and starts spinning around on the spot with these f***ing white knickers stuck over it's heed. The Mar's in stitches of laughter, I'm standing there red-faced telling it to stop, and that was the last bloody time I took Bonnie to our lasses.

Took me 5 minutes to get the buggers off her head. Never been so embarrassed in my life. :lol: God I miss that dog.

The zoomies.

Had Alfred to the vets yesterday, vet ducked up and made us wait for 25 minutes to be seen, Alf had a great big shit in the reception and stunk the place out. Made me laugh anyway.:oops::lol:

Harry, an ex hunting dog who we rescued has the most benign nature. He is 25 kilos, half labrador and half pointer. He has three intersts in life- food, sleeping and sniffing. I was in the vets with him and the other two down on the coast( I like these vets cos they did part of their training in Sunderland and Shields and go into hysterics when I lapse into my Sunderland accent) . My other two are rescue mutts too and scruffy looking things. The room was otherwise crowded with well dressed ex pats all with immaculately groomed pedigree pooches. I tend to wear working clothes and had been out working all morning.The vets dog was running around and backed into Harry's face really rubbing her bits in his face. Harry immediately started humping her. Pandemonium ensued with all these wealthy ex pats in equal measure horrified or trying to stifle their giggles whilst simulataneously trying to control their suddenly excited pampered pets.
The vet and I managed to disentangle him and Harry gave a look as much to say 'What you doing? I was in there.'
Then he let off the vilest dog fart imaginable.
God it stunk the whole room out.
The look of disgust on some of the faces had me and the vet in hysterics as I hauled him and the other two into the consulting room leaving the reception area ringing with barking dogs and minging with stench.

Theres not much funnier thsn when dogs do that! Its like a flick of a switch in their mind and they just go mental. My Staffy is 11 now so doesnt do it anymore but when we was young he would do it every night around 6pm, total nutter :lol:

Mine did that they other day! They were pouncing on each other and then running off doing that stupid cartoon-like run where their legs look like Sonic the Hedgehog. They're aged 13 and 8 :lol:

Mate of mine used to live in a shared house which had a bit off the back where his landlord, Mick, and Mick's girlfriend lived along with the landlords dog (a daft old labrador). There were some shared parts of the house, I can't remember the exact arrangement but that's tangential to the story. Anyway, there was an old coat that the dog had adopted as his "humping coat". In the absence of the lady dogs, he'd take his needs out on the coat. No idea whether the coat got washed at all (I guess it must have done). Anyway, post pub, Mick, his girlfriend and one of his girlfriend's mates had gone back to the house for some post pub booze. The poor lass saw the coat and asked whose it was because she'd had one similar. Mick and his lass, jokingly, persuaded her to put it on. The dog then wandered into the room and bounded up to her and got up against her on his hind legs. She mistook this for standard overfriendliness and started rubbing his sides. Mick realised too late what was going to happen and was powerless to intervene as his dog basically "exploded" on to her.

Mate of mine used to live in a shared house which had a bit off the back where his landlord, Mick, and Mick's girlfriend lived along with the landlords dog (a daft old labrador). There were some shared parts of the house, I can't remember the exact arrangement but that's tangential to the story. Anyway, there was an old coat that the dog had adopted as his "humping coat". In the absence of the lady dogs, he'd take his needs out on the coat. No idea whether the coat got washed at all (I guess it must have done). Anyway, post pub, Mick, his girlfriend and one of his girlfriend's mates had gone back to the house for some post pub booze. The poor lass saw the coat and asked whose it was because she'd had one similar. Mick and his lass, jokingly, persuaded her to put it on. The dog then wandered into the room and bounded up to her and got up against her on his hind legs. She mistook this for standard overfriendliness and started rubbing his sides. Mick realised too late what was going to happen and was powerless to intervene as his dog basically "exploded" on to her.

Magic story! That made me laugh.

Back