Dogs

Dogs are mint.

I've just had to put my cat to sleep tonight though and she was absolutely the most loving cat in the world. A proper heart of gold.

Think she was hit by a car near the wheatsheaf. Still managed to get back home and into her bed, bless her.

Dogs, cats or anything else, love them while you have them man.
Ahhh, that's shit, fella.

I'm probably going to get my first ever dog (well pick him) on Sunday. Bring him home on 23rd March. Half of me dead excited, other half bricking it in case I cant cope with him. I have wanted a dog for 40 years, but circumstances never right until now. Now time has come I'm having a wobble about whether its right ffs. Sure by the 25th Marchh I'll have a new best friend.

I'm probably going to get my first ever dog (well pick him) on Sunday. Bring him home on 23rd March. Half of me dead excited, other half bricking it in case I cant cope with him. I have wanted a dog for 40 years, but circumstances never right until now. Now time has come I'm having a wobble about whether its right ffs. Sure by the 25th Marchh I'll have a new best friend.
You getting him from a rescue centre?

Could not be without mine. She is loyalist creature you could meet, like a walking stress ball

Logon or register to see this image

It'll be fine fella, just pick a breed that's easy to train. Cannot recommend Labrador's enough

Best decision of your life.
Unconditional love. When Sunderland lose will be the first to greet you at the door.

Could not be without mine. She is loyalist creature you could meet, like a walking stress ball

Logon or register to see this image

It'll be fine fella, just pick a breed that's easy to train. Cannot recommend Labrador's enough

Fox red?
What a lovely Lab.
We have a canvas of ours in the water like yours.
His Dad was Fox Red, Mum Golden thus has a lovely dark yellow colour.
This is my 4th and the biggest at just under 40 kg of pure muscle.
Soft, daft and loyal.
When eating a bone you can stick your head next to him and still won’t snap.

Last edited:
Best decision of your life.
Unconditional love. When Sunderland lose will be the first to greet you at the door.

Fox red?
What a lovely Lab.
We have a canvas of ours in the water like yours.
His Dad was Fox Red, Mum Golden thus has a lovely dark yellow colour.
This is my 4th and the biggest at just under 40 kg of pure muscle.
Soft, daft and loyal.
When eating a bone you can stick your head next to him and still won’t snap.

She is mate yeah, I always stayed away from Labs, as thought they were a bit of a boring breed. Never been so wrong in my life, could never get any other breed now (although she will be impossible to replace) when that time comes.

Think it's coz they are purely driven by food, totally relate to that haha

She is mate yeah, I always stayed away from Labs, as thought they were a bit of a boring breed. Never been so wrong in my life, could never get any other breed now (although she will be impossible to replace) when that time comes.

http://i66.tinypic.com/a9s0nr

Would only ever have a Lab. Tick all the boxes.
My Mrs didn’t want one, too big and always had other breeds.
She feels the same way with this one. Intelligent.
Just sent the picture of Ted. :)

Last edited:

Back