Dogs

Love dogs me but wouldn't have another now.

When "that" day came we decided to have her put to sleep at home because she hated being in the vets.

She died on her sofa with her head on my wife's lap with me kneeling in front of her stroking her head looking into her eyes.

Broke me that did.

She's only one year old. I've got a springer also who lives with my old man. I got him when I still lived at home and when I bought my house me dad was virtually in tears thinking about not being with the springer.

Both dogs get along great. the springer does spit his dummy out though when he can't keep up with the whippet :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Good looking fella he is
My dad was the most opposed to getting a dog, proper arguing the toss we weren't getting one, 15 years later i've never seen him so broken than having to put him to sleep, took him for a last walk down the riverside, took him home and let him sleep on the couch, fed him a f***ing steak :lol: Anyone who says dogs dont become your family is a whopper.

Love mine like, could be having the worst day of my life and as soon as the daft little twat sees me and jumps all over me i'm happy as larry. Infinitely better than humans are Dogs.

love mine but can't trust other dogs.

while walking my dog I pass a great dane & it plonks its head on wall & lets me stroke it. otherweek goes to stroke it & chomp on me hand :lol::lol::lol:, (i'd been exercising, so blood was pumping, so looked worse than what it was, but it had broke skin 3 times) didn't want a fuss , but people said I had to tell owner that dogs bit me as she has kids. told her and she was like "its bit you" shocked & just said don't stroke it anymore & dog still in garden with no fence (least I know not to stroke it) & if dog mauls her kids, I'll not feel guilty as told her.

f***ing mint like aren't they, mines a Doberman cross, got her from the kennels highly recommend it. Stressed to fuck off work and our lass has gone to bed so just millie( the dog) lying into me , drinking red stripe listening to oasis. f***ing heaven. Happy Friday x
At a birthday bash last week someone had a larbaradoodle called Bertie :lol:
Idve love the thought the poodle humped the Labrador :lol:

Got the daughter (10) a shihtzu for Christmas, she wants nowt much to do with him but out little lad loves him they are proper mates inseparable. Never nipped or got annoyed and my son rolls and drags him all over. Happiest little dog I've known. Cats f***ing hate him like.

Love dogs me but wouldn't have another now.

When "that" day came we decided to have her put to sleep at home because she hated being in the vets.

She died on her sofa with her head on my wife's lap with me kneeling in front of her stroking her head looking into her eyes.

Broke me that did.

It's a dark day when you have to say goodbye bud. I Remember taking my old Akita for her last walk round the lakes just like I did pretty much every day for the previous 9 years. Sobbed the full way​

Back