Dogs that watch the telly

safcrob

Winger
Earlier today I knocked on my neighbours door to ask for a lend of his brush, he asked me to come in to look at some items he was getting rid of and I said OK I'll have a quick look, when I walked in I noticed his dog (a Jack Russel) was sat in front of the telly watching Homes under the Hammer, I said does he like watching that show and he said oh that he dotes on it, he loves his property shows like Grand designs and A place in the sun.

Earlier today I knocked on my neighbours door to ask for a lend of his brush, he asked me to come in to look at some items he was getting rid of and I said OK I'll have a quick look, when I walked in I noticed his dog (a Jack Russel) was sat in front of the telly watching Homes under the Hammer, I said does he like watching that show and he said oh that he dotes on it, he loves his property shows like Grand designs and A place in the sun.
He just wants to hump Laura Hamilton’s leg. The randy little bastard.

Does that dog enjoy old episodes of Changing Rooms with Linda Barker?

we three kings

Had a dog called Suzy that loved watching the tele. She mainly liked things with animals in. I was in holiday once and she was a bit unsettled at my parents, so my Mam put Jungle Book on for her to watch which calmed her back down.
It’s the bare necessities that keep us going …( I’ll get my coat !)

Tragically Hip

Subs Bench
Apparently modern tellys are much easier for dogs to see than the old ones..not just coz they're bigger but something to do with the pixels or format or summat

Last edited:

Kaz

Goalkeeper
Wish I could put pics on, I have a westie obsessed with tv, she can be in another room and as soon as she hears adverts come on she comes running in going all doolally, mad little bitch 😂

John the Savage

Central Defender
Mine's obsessed with horses and country file. She'll hear the Lloyds advert and come belting in, from wherever in the house she's been, ad plonk herself in front of the telly. Same with the country file theme tune. Can't get her out the house when Cheltenhams on.

Last edited: