Dog Recovery Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

How long has he been in your sole care? Do you have the evidence to back that up.

Registration and Mocrochipping are not evidence of ownership of it got to a custody battle. They just help in the balance of probabilities if it got to court.

You need to have proof that you are the main carer and therefore owner of the dog.

Right, f***ing great start to a Monday...

I was away last week with the kids, the ex wife had the dog for the week (she has him every other weekend normally). While I’ve been away she’s let her daughter (my ex step daughter) look after him.

The dog has a skin condition at the minute so the ex step daughter (no) has taken him to the vets and he’s been given antibiotics....no problem so far.

The dog was due back Saturday, Sunday afternoon at the latest. I text the ex wife yesterday st 4pm asking when she’s dropping him off. Got no reply until 7.30am this morning telling me he’s not coming back as the ex step daughter is keeping him until he’s better.

Needless to say I’m f***ing livid about it. Any ideas where I stand on this or if there’s anything I can do that doesn’t involve hitmen, violence or shitting on doorsteps?
Why not just let her keep it until it's better? What's the big deal?

Be glad you have got shot of the mange ridden shit machine.....

Nothing worse than going in someones house who have a dog (cat also...) They f***ing stink man.

How long has he been in your sole care? Do you have the evidence to back that up.

Registration and Mocrochipping are not evidence of ownership of it got to a custody battle. They just help in the balance of probabilities if it got to court.

You need to have proof that you are the main carer and therefore owner of the dog.
f***ing hell!

Sneak in her house while she’s out and smear her underpants with dog food.

She’ll soon get sick of it sniffing her arse all day and return it.

Sneak in her house while she’s out and smear her underpants with dog food.

She’ll soon get sick of it sniffing her arse all day and return it.

Or she'll end up getting chased around and licked down there off the dog, may end up liking it then he's lost the dog for good :lol:

when it goes to court get your ex, step daughter and you to stand in a line at the back of the room get the judge to slip the dag off it's lead and however it goes to keeps it.. remember to smear your hands in beef paste before entering the court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back