Dog Recovery Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckon this could possibly be my last post on here and then we can move on with our lives. Mods, feel free to do as you will with the thread, imo it shows what this place is all about and everyone who posted in it surely gives it a shout for gold? @Keith S30S

@janiep pic as requested although they aren’t as cuddled up as they were!

Logon or register to see this image

Let people respond first as when a thread is goldified it's locked.

Reckon this could possibly be my last post on here and then we can move on with our lives. Mods, feel free to do as you will with the thread, imo it shows what this place is all about and everyone who posted in it surely gives it a shout for gold? @Keith S30S

Looks like he doesn't want to be 'home'.

Looks to me like the Cat's been the ring leader all along. :)

Notice the cat has got the best spot.

Good to see your taking my advice on drying them logs out. Wet logs

Parsnip is the best place for it as it involves real people and a real dog.

I might buy a dog if it gets me this amount of attention.

Aww! I bet the cat's missed him and was pleased as owt to have him back, not least because if he/she is anything like other cats, it has all the power in the relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back