Dog on washy highway

As per title. Car going slowly after it with hazard lights on. Couldn't see if he caught up with it on slip road back onto highway after it bolted down to round a but to lambton. Hope it's ok and nobody hurt. Looked to have gotten loose as it had collet and harness on. Anyone else see it approx 5.15 today.

I was more thinking of the dog and it's feelings than that of the owner.;)
Ah, good man! :lol:
I think it’s time for something like home inspections and licensing before you can qualify for dog ownership. Any stupid bastard can own a dog and not give a fuck about its welfare. I find that truly depressing. They are sensitive, intelligent creatures that deserve proper care.

Ah, good man! :lol:
I think it’s time for something like home inspections and licensing before you can qualify for dog ownership. Any stupid bastard can own a dog and not give a fuck about its welfare. I find that truly depressing. They are sensitive, intelligent creatures that deserve proper care.
Exactly.
As for home inspections and licensing that's a tricky issue? Mind the amount of dog walkers I bump into who have no idea on how to control their dog, ie: Lead aggression, I do think these fuckers should have to pass a test like you do with a car. Some people don't have a clue and let the dog dictate, not them.

Back