Dog attack in milfield

Our lass knows the lass who's dog was killed, she had her young son with her and he saw it all.

Passers by stopped their cars to assist the lass and only when someone hit the dog with a hammer did it let go, too late though as the dog was dead.

Dogs may be domesticated, but they still have the killer instinct (as do some humans).
Luckily, it’s rare one goes postal and the owner can’t control it.

Our lass knows the lass who's dog was killed, she had her young son with her and he saw it all.

Passers by stopped their cars to assist the lass and only when someone hit the dog with a hammer did it let go, too late though as the dog was dead.
Horrible that.

They are nearly always mastiffs or pit bull terriers involved in these type of attacks.
Why people have these type of dogs as "pets" is a mystery to me.

My pikey neighbour has three dopey drooling bull mastiffs that he keeps in the garden.

f***ing stinking things have attacked loads of dogs.

This doesn't surprise me at all. One of my old dogs was savaged by a bull terrier type about 10 year ago. The scratter whose dog it was held onto it's collar to try and seperate, I held onto my dogs collar and I was batting it til it let go for a millisecond.
The pulling of the collars got them apart in that briefest of seconds. If I was on my own I'd have had a dead dog. :neutral:

Terrifying how strong and resilient they are.

As it was, I was left with my dog having stitches and a drain in it's neck, the scratter dog with a severely injured eye and a feud with my neighbours that was part of the reason we moved. And I had a sunken knuckle for about a year.
Always far more wary now.

Dogs may be domesticated, but they still have the killer instinct (as do some humans).
Luckily, it’s rare one goes postal and the owner can’t control it.
Agree mate, she apparently posted a picture of the owner on fyasbyuk but our lass said it’s gone now.

Dog owner stood and watched aswel.

Back