Doesn’t take a genius...!

Any that mistread horses or any other animals. Anyone at all that mistreat animals. But especially the lowlifes that race them along the roads with traps.
Non-travellers who mistreat horses and any other animals as well? Or just travellers who do this?
I’ve only ever seen trap racing on fields or closed roads. The idiots who race on public roads are like boy racers of the travelling world. Hated as much inwards as outward.
Changed my profile pic for you mate.
My first horse. Notice the lid.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="the boot, post: 27598764, member: 41573"]Non-travellers who mistreat horses and any other animals as well? Or just travellers who do this?
I’ve only ever seen trap racing on fields or closed roads. The idiots who race on public roads are like boy racers of the travelling world. Hated as much inwards as outward.
My first horse. Notice the lid.[/QUOTE]

Anyone who mistreats horses.

[QUOTE="the boot, post: 27598764, member: 41573"]Non-travellers who mistreat horses and any other animals as well? Or just travellers who do this?
My first horse. Notice the lid.

Anyone who mistreats horses.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for clearing that up. As you just said ‘any’ in your previous post. Cheers.

Back