Does Sunderland Need a Nudist Beach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Potts

Striker
After today's "incident" on the sea front and given that global warming will mean more days like today does Sunderland Council need to provide a nudist beach? And if so where should it be?

I detect a few very self-conscious members on here. There is no need to be ashamed of what God has given you (Well that's what I told the Court last time). How about Hendon its not as if anyone goes down there?

Is it illegal to be naked on UK beaches ?

I think it's considered indecent exposure if everything is on show in non-designated areas.

That's why most of the beaches in the world have designated nudist areas.

I detect a few very self-conscious members on here. There is no need to be ashamed of what God has given you (Well that's what I told the Court last time). How about Hendon its not as if anyone goes down there?

Ryhope beach has two sides to it, split up by piping and concrete. One side couldn't nudist and the other not...:lol:

I think that we are talking about a more regulated form of nakedness than getting your kit off on a full time basis. Although the very best of luck with that.

We have dedicated naturist beaches here in DK like anywhere else but by law everyone is allowed to strip fully down on any beach in the land. I don't see a problem with nudity. Would rather be naked than follow a fashion of clothing dictated to me by the fashion industry. To mis-quote a saying, we are born naked, we die naked, anything inbetween is make-believe.

There's one up at Druridge Bay (apparently).

Wouldn't fancy me tackle's chances with a stiff North Sea breeze like.
I am sure that a vigorous young man like yourself would harden to it.

[QUOTE="sadsack01, post: 25687883, member: 8739"
Ryhope beach has two sides to it, split up by piping and concrete. One side couldn't nudist and the other not...:lol:[/QUOTE]

Great suggestion that's the sort of stuff we re looking for.

Last edited:
After today's "incident" on the sea front and given that global warming will mean more days like today does Sunderland Council need to provide a nudist beach? And if so where should it be?
Christ no

Imagine all the fat old blokes and their bewers from Seaburn waddling around naked

The seagulls would think it was Christmas mind all them pink things waggling about

We have dedicated naturist beaches here in DK like anywhere else but by law everyone is allowed to strip fully down on any beach in the land. I don't see a problem with nudity. Would rather be naked than follow a fashion of clothing dictated to me by the fashion industry. To mis-quote a saying, we are born naked, we die naked, anything inbetween is make-believe.

Fortnight in Cap d'Agde do you no harm Alex mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back