Does anyone actually believe we will stop up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Hope, not might have a chance, (there's always a chance) but really have the belief that that shower will actually get us out of this?
Of course. If you think you can't do it you won't. If you think you are beaten, you are.

We only have two players who have started more than 75% of our games. And only six others have started more than half. Yet we are far from being cut adrift. Getting more first team players back - Kirchoff, Cattermole and Anichebe - will make a huge difference.

Totally agree, we have looked a complete different team when watmore and anchibe has played

We need some positive attitude im not lying down until the end! Keep the red flag flying high

like many previous posts, I've become immune to the defeats. Up until recently, a defeat would ruin the atmosphere in my house on Saturday evening - I'd be really pissed off. But since probably November last year I've become immune to it.
More important things in life -I take the kids out for a bike ride or something like that, or take them to the pub for their tea as a treat -spend some time with the family (if I'm not attending a home game).

I've started to embrace the idea of a season (or several) in the Championship, looking forward to some decent away day trips.

It may end up even worse than it is now, but our time in the Prem is up. We've thrown away to an almost criminal degree 10 years of Premier League income.

Our only future to any kind of relative success is either administration and a new owner, which I don't think is right, or a new owner and board with lots of money to spend to clear the debt.

Aside from Palace, we haven't played any team in the relegation mix since Dec 10th. There are currently six teams within 5pts and Bournemouth are dropping like a stone. Our record against those teams is 4W, 0D, 3L and two of the losses were way back in Aug/Sep. Despite our woeful form recently, over the past ten games we've earned one point less than Hull and have earned more points than Boro, Palace, Bournemouth and Leicester. Twelve games left. You have to be a giant, moaning pansy to believe the season is over.

That post has made me feel a little bit better, even though I haven't totally written us off yet with how tight it is compared to the situations we've found ourself in over previous years.

It really all depends on getting the big German, catts and big vic back and keeping them fit. Without them we will struggle badly.

Up until the Southampton game I was quite confident of staying up. I am now fearing the worst however there is always a chance. If we had Victor in the team I would feel more confident, it was criminal not replacing him

Not this time. Probably need to win 6 out of 12 and just can't see that, even with injured players back.

And, even if we did scrape thorough yet again, do we really want more of the same next season? Because, unless Short manages to sell up to a billionaire prepared to invest massively, that's what we'll get.

Not a f***ing hope in hell this season. We are utter dross bar the odd win when we turn up. Going need to win at least 5 games out of 11 after we get stuffed off city next week. Can you see it under moyes? One of our worst managers ever!
half the wins we haven't turned up . they've been a little lucky.

Not this time. Probably need to win 6 out of 12 and just can't see that, even with injured players back.

And, even if we did scrape thorough yet again, do we really want more of the same next season? Because, unless Short manages to sell up to a billionaire prepared to invest massively, that's what we'll get.
the injured players arent much better . thats the depressing thing

half the wins we haven't turned up . they've been a little lucky.

the injured players arent much better . thats the depressing thing
I think with Anichebe and Kirchoff, if he could stay fit for the rest of the season (big if I know) and even Watmore for a bit of pace we might make a fight of it but I agree it is depressing.

I think with Anichebe and Kirchoff, if he could stay fit for the rest of the season (big if I know) and even Watmore for a bit of pace we might make a fight of it but I agree it is depressing.
Watmore isn't penned in for a return until July so you can rule him out. We need Big Vic back for sure. If we can get a few draws and a win untill he returns we have a chance. Oh and keeping Defoe injury free as well obviously. We need a spark from somewhere somebody to run into form. We still have a good chance. How we play against similar shit teams to us will decide our fate.

Not a f***ing hope in hell this season. We are utter dross bar the odd win when we turn up. Going need to win at least 5 games out of 11 after we get stuffed off city next week. Can you see it under moyes? One of our worst managers ever!
:lol: Nee chance of that like is there. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back