Does anyone actually believe we will stop up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilki

Striker
Not Hope, not might have a chance, (there's always a chance) but really have the belief that that shower will actually get us out of this?

Not a f***ing hope in hell this season. We are utter dross bar the odd win when we turn up. Going need to win at least 5 games out of 11 after we get stuffed off city next week. Can you see it under moyes? One of our worst managers ever!

The only winners in any of this are the players.. Most of them will fuck off to let us rot.

Those that stay will still be on good pay, whilst we pay off loads of staff on minimum wage.

I don't think we can stop up, I know we can.

I just don't think we will.
The manager, in other words..

Not this time.

It isn't as if we haven't had any warnings over the past few years..

As we've proved year on year, it just takes a little bit of a run and you stay up.

Losing game after game at this end of the table isn't really what makes you go down - you go down if you don't have a good run at some point imbetween the losses.

It depends on what players come back and how the supporters react.

We've all seen us on the ropes, looking dead, and a spark has come from nowhere ......... Wickham ffs :lol:

Our win at Norwich, last season, was unexpected and gave even the biggest doubters hope.

Haway man, we have Burnley, Boro, Watford, Leicester, Bournemouth, Hull, Swansea, etc to play.

It's our club, not Short/Moyes/Jones, so we have to get behind SAFC and it can happen ..... it really can happen, we have Defoe and none of the others do.

No, are time is up. I'm actually looking forward to it. Sick of being outplayed every week.
This is the bigger problem I think though mate, its going to be very hard going down and we will be getting outplayed by the likes of Reading and Huddersfield (if they dont get promoted).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back