Does any 1 single person think the manager can turn things around ?

Donald doesn't think he needs to turn anything around. He thinks he's doing a good job.

I Don’t understand people thinking this. SD’s investment is going down the toilet. I think the bloke is genuine, just got way out of his depth.

The real problem is he could sack Parky today but still make a mess of it. He does not know how to get out this, each time he tries, it gets worse.

Last edited:

I Don’t understand people thinking this. SD’s investment is going down the toilet. I think the bloke is genuine, just got way out of his depth.

The real problem is he could sack Parky today but still make a mess of it. He does not know how to get out this, each time he tries, it gets worse.

He went on the radio a couple of weeks ago and said so himself.

The Sunderland job has always been a poisoned chalice, Managers who have done reasonably well elsewhere fail here, same with players. Bob Murray got it wrong plenty of times, not to mention Short.
But I always thought Parkinson was a poor choice, his CV was not as good as Donald made out and his style of football will never be liked here. What works at Colchester will not necessarily work here, same for Ainsworth at Wycombe

Last edited:

Back