Does Alexa understand you...

turned ours off. was talking about bamboo socks the other week and an advert popped up for them.
google listens as well. yesterday the sole of my slippers started to come loose, I was telling the mrs and an advert popped up on here within a minute for new slippers.
there's an advert for a crashed car on here now so I presume someone's smashed into mine while we're away.

Last edited:
Husband can use her no bother, as she understands his English accent but she seems to struggle with my broad Northern Ireland accent.

Recently managed to set her up properly so she can recognise my voice and even recognise who is talking to her by first asking her “Who Am I” she will go through three or four questions to recognise my speech and actually call me by my name :lol:

turned ours off. was talking about bamboo socks the other week and an advert popped up for them.
google listens as well. yesterday the sole of my slippers started to come loose, I was telling the mrs and an advert popped up on here within a minute for new slippers.
there's an advert for a crashed car on here now so I presume someone's smashed into mine while we're away.
Explains the single Asian milfs in my area ads I see

I’ve just asked her what bamboo socks are, you minger.

Back