Dobson

Simply not good enough. Can we also all agree 09 is not an attacking midfielder
He's not played that position for 2 games on a row.
Think he's only played it 3 times for Safc.
And in a team who don't have a clue what they are doing as they are managed by a buffoon.
So no, don't agree.
The young players aren't the problem
and this is why its a myth that jack ross plays young players
A myth? Theres no myth?
He doesn't. Hardly played any last Yr
Wasted a whole season

And in a team who don't have a clue what they are doing as they are managed by a buffoon.
So no, don't agree.

A myth? Theres no myth?
He doesn't. Hardly played any last Yr
Wasted a whole season

majority of posters say he plays youth players, he plays one - denever hume and thats out of necessity.

So no, don't agree.
I'm not blaming them, 09 has looked alright at RB, he should have stayed there. I'm blaming the manager for moving him.

Dobson though, just has nothing about him.

I'm not blaming them, 09 has looked alright at RB, he should have stayed there. I'm blaming the manager for moving him.

Dobson though, just has nothing about him.
If BSA was managing us and they were poor id agree.
Dobson has been canny most times I've seen him.
Second half didn't know he (and a few others) were on the pitch.

It's not the players fault atm

Love this place. One bad half where the whole team seemed to shit itself and we have another shit player.
That’s exactly what happened ,they seem to shit themselves and mentally collapse after the penalty ozturk nearly gave away in the first half .They played well upto that point then imploded

majority of posters say he plays youth players, he plays one - denever hume and thats out of necessity.
Really?
Most posters (and I've been involved with threads about it) absolutely slated Jr for not playing youth.
We had a prem league youth side 2 seasons ago, and they can't get games in league 1.
Jr wasted all last season.
He has been f***ing shit for our young players

Really?
Most posters (and I've been involved with threads about it) absolutely slated Jr for not playing youth.
We had a prem league youth side 2 seasons ago, and they can't get games in league 1.
Jr wasted all last season.
He has been f***ing shit for our young players

Every player in the U23 and U18 should not be near our first team they are not good enough.

Embleton is the only one.

Don’t wanna write the lad off but seen nothing to tell me how he offers anything different or better to what we have or already had ,

the only quality we have is Mcgeady & Maguire. The rest are all league 1 standard so not surprisingly we're f***ing shite. We were totally outplayed by Rotherham. Embarrassing

The booking affected him I thought - was pulling out of tackles to prevent a second red. Thought he tired towards end as well (to be expected after not playing regularly and thenhaving 90 mins on Saturday). Thought Power would have come on for him for last 20.

Back