Dobson wanting Christmas off

That tackle that eventually got him the red card was very late.

Looks like slow Leadbitter will be his replacement whilst he’s out with suspension.

Constant publishing of negative ideas on the team- yes criticise a performance but to keep planting seeds shows just how manipulative some of our fans are- no better than a cheap tabloid journo
Won't he be banned for just one game so hardly xmas off

Dont give him the truth man spoils his ill informed agenda

I thought the second booking was harsh but we must be looking to improve on Dobson in January.

For a young lad he doesn’t look fit. He might have decent stamina but anyone with a change of pace absolutely leaves him for dead in the middle of the park.

I thought the second booking was harsh but we must be looking to improve on Dobson in January.

For a young lad he doesn’t look fit. He might have decent stamina but anyone with a change of pace absolutely leaves him for dead in the middle of the park.
Its the fags

I don't mind Dobson, be happy enough to build a club around him, O'nien and Willis, those types of players, right age, appear to have the right attitude etc..

If we look to build a club around the likes of Dobson and Willis we'll be a run-of-the-mill League 2 club in no time.

Back