Dobson Fee

Must be terrible if he can’t get in front of power or leadbitter.

Never seen either of them run with the ball. Power tries to be KDB apart from he smashes it out. Leadbitter doesn’t do anything other than set pieces. You would have thought we would address this by signing an athletic tall centre mid.

We did. The lad were debating.

You would think we'd play him mind..

We did. The lad were debating.

You would think we'd play him mind..

We have a ton of new players - including the likes of our own boys in Embleton and Robson. We started an outfield comprising of 5 new and 5 old players in the first game, they didn’t click.

It’s fine to bed them in slowly as they learn the systems and the ropes. We have good enough players to pick up wins ahead, who probably don’t have the legs to last the whole season. The new lads will play a big role but no rush.

Last edited:
We have a ton of new players - including the likes of our own boys in Embleton and Robson. We started an outfield comprising of 5 new and 5 old players in the first game, they didn’t click.

It’s fine to bed them in slowly as they learn the systems and the ropes. We have good enough players to pick up wins ahead, who probably don’t have the legs to last the whole season. The new lads will play a big role but no rush.

He doesn't bring him on though. We've been crying out for legs in the middle whilst defending a slender lead in the last two games. And Ross hasn't turned to him once. Bit baffling - think he's looked promising myself.

He doesn't bring him on though. We've been crying out for legs in the middle whilst defending a slender lead in the last two games. And Ross hasn't turned to him once. Bit baffling - think he's looked promising myself.

Plenty games still. I think he's opting for the likes of Power, McGeouch and Leadbitter right now out of familiarity with the rest of the team, but Dobson will have his time.

Back