Do your dreams ever affect your mood the following day?

I had a very strange/realistic dream last night involving someone from my past and when I woke up I was in a right one this morning.

Does this happen to you?

Absolutely. I've had dreams which are heartbreaking and full of grief that have left me feeling bereft all day, even though I know it was just a dream. And I've also had filthy dreams which have made it really difficult to act quite the same around the woman in the dream next time I see them, especially if I've not really thought of them much that way before.

Had a cracker about holing up in a shop with a few others and a shotgun during a zombie outbreak, and waking up just at the zombies finally broke in and I had to decide there and then whether to keep fighting or shoot myself.

Not tomorrow though marra - it is Saturday and I am off to the match, so will make an exception :)
Woo hoo :)

Absolutely. I've had dreams which are heartbreaking and full of grief that have left me feeling bereft all day, even though I know it was just a dream. And I've also had filthy dreams which have made it really difficult to act quite the same around the woman in the dream next time I see them, especially if I've not really thought of them much that way before.

Had a cracker about holing up in a shop with a few others and a shotgun during a zombie outbreak, and waking up just at the zombies finally broke in and I had to decide there and then whether to keep fighting or shoot myself.
:eek: :)

I think I never dream but I just think just I never remember them the next day, then out of the blue they pop in my head. They never bother me but I worked with a woman who was always bothered by her dreams, she was a very emotional person.

My wife had a dream about a week or so ago that I died. She had to tell the kids that I was dead. She wasn't in the best of form that day.

Possibly because she realised it was only a dream & I was very much alive.

Back