Do you remember....

I have listened to this for a month, one of my son’s favourite songs and the supposed date that my daughter was coming back home after living in Scotland for 6 years. He’s gutted she’s coming back Thursday :lol:

How many 33 year old chavettes are named after that song ?
Me!![/QUOTE]

You poor thing. Mind you if you had been born in 1988 you would have been Kylie.

21st night, September.

On holiday in France this summer we went to a free concert by The Earth Wind and Fire Experience. I think it was led by a couple of no hopers from the old horn section or a backing singer or something.
Not very good at all. We lasted two and a bit songs before we left.
The French will listen to owt though.

It's class but it's nee Boogie Nights...

Really?

They’re both class songs like Muggsy. At school when they had a disco in the assembly hall the school only owned about thirty records so you’d hear the same stuff over and over and over. ‘Boogie Nights’ was one of those songs and instantly takes me back to those days of dodgy duds in the late seventies!

They’re both class songs like Muggsy. At school when they had a disco in the assembly hall the school only owned about thirty records so you’d hear the same stuff over and over and over. ‘Boogie Nights’ was one of those songs and instantly takes me back to those days of dodgy duds in the late seventies!
One of the best intros in the history of recorded music. :D

Back