do you own the dancefloor?

td586

Winger
showing last night at the tyneside cinema

some great interviews and previously unseen footage of the hacienda. different faces like ben kelly, trevor johnson - rather than same faces wheeled out and a few heart tugging moments.

a few good laughs, with people who'd bought various pieces of the hacienda,at action and their memories of the place

for those with an interest in factory records, the hacienda and manchester, i'd recommend getting the dvd!

8 cali's out of 10

Will get that. Would Liam Gallagher have been a regular? I went when it feopened, I was 20 not long before it shut and he’s about my age. Before my time really.

Will get that. Would Liam Gallagher have been a regular? I went when it feopened, I was 20 not long before it shut and he’s about my age. Before my time really.

i think he said in the film that his boy was, but he was younger and into 'rock n roll'. went, eventually...

wish i'd been at least a couple of years older, to have gone.made my first trip to manchester in '88 and bought a mondays t shirt and joy division lyric book.

i think he said in the film that his boy was, but he was younger and into 'rock n roll'. went, eventually...

wish i'd been at least a couple of years older, to have gone.made my first trip to manchester in '88 and bought a mondays t shirt and joy division lyric book.
Ah right. They have an older brother as well.

Aye it would have been nice to have gone when it was great. It was finished when I went and looking shabby. Enjoyed it but times had changed.

Back