Do you hold...

I thought you were going to say your cock with both hands.

Yes, I do :D

Grudges: No not really, but if it involves standing up for my rights against any odds then yes, I turn into Liam Neeson.

Last edited:

grudges?

(At graft so shouldn’t be posting really so will crack on and let the comments roll in then check bk laters).
On here? Not at all. If I held a grudge against everyone that's called me a dick in my 12 months here then I wouldn't have many people to talk to. :lol: I even gave someone a like yesterday who 2 months ago was telling everyone that I was a fantasist and a liar, even on SMB facebook :cool: Fuckem. I liked their joke, regardless of how much of a wanker they are. I haven't got the time nor the energy to be holding grudges against a random moron on the internet. My ignore list is empty.

As for you, @lambro san. Quite a few openly hold a grudge against you marra and I can't see why. I can only guess that you've had a massive blowout with them before your 2 year ban started and maybe shagged one their mars/dars....?

2 years man. :lol:

I thought you were a self employed building and property magnate.

I was there. In the Scotch end n all. I was only 4 or summat though so it wasn't me.
It's OK I had a personal apology in 1993 from a very nice scots lass with a lovely Edinburgh accent

On here? Not at all. If I held a grudge against everyone that's called me a dick in my 12 months here then I wouldn't have many people to talk to. :lol: I even gave someone a like yesterday who 2 months ago was telling everyone that I was a fantasist and a liar, even on SMB facebook :cool: Fuckem. I liked their joke, regardless of how much of a wanker they are. I haven't got the time nor the energy to be holding grudges against a random moron on the internet. My ignore list is empty.

Amazing post m8 - I’d like to answer you in two parts, firstly:

Absolutely love your outlook on here m8 - at the end of the day we are all mackems (apart from the lost gravy stainers) together with diverse opinions and personalities that can agree and disagree to various degrees and that’s what makes this place so special imo.

I’ll get bk to you on second part as I’m not long bk from graft and my brain is absolutely fried :lol:

I even know where I'd have put the bodies. All I was waiting for was those particular people to be on shift together.

Let's be honest folks. Some people deserve to die. Their existence revolves around making people unhappy, so remove them.

Not grudges as such, but once I've my mind up that I don't like someone that's generally it like I won't bother entertaining them and usually make it fairly obvious that i've got no time for them.

To me it is really simple; if I fuck up, and I fuck up on a regular basis, I hold my hands up, say sorry and learn. However, like some posters have said above, if no apology comes my way, then fuck them. They then mean nothing and don't exist as far as I am concerned. If there is an apology, then there is absolutely no problem.

Back