Do you ever cheat on games?

I'll sometimes look at a guide online if I get really stuck or if I'm hoovering up collectibles, never go with the guide from the start.

Used the goal kick glitch on Fifa 19 while playing clubs until it got patched :oops::lol:

I'll sometimes look at a guide online if I get really stuck or if I'm hoovering up collectibles, never go with the guide from the start.

Used the goal kick glitch on Fifa 19 while playing clubs until it got patched :oops::lol:
That reminds me. Think it was fifa 10 that you could lob the keeper from kick off. Used to have a pact not to do it to your mate....which usually lasted until they started winning, then the game would descend into lobs from kick-off and 25-27 score lines.

I don’t even view The Sims as a game tbh, it’s just a fantasy house designer.

You’ve clearly never become emotionally invested in your Sims to the point that when all but the husband die in a house fire you’re actually gutted, and the game just isn’t the same afterwards. It was only afterwards I realised I could have just quit without saving...

It's too early in the game to take it on properly... If they didn't want you to exploit it they'd patch it out imo

Capra and Taurus are clearly meant to be plunge attacked. Unfortunately the dogs get in the way of the latter.

They're amusing in NG+ when you've got end game gear. I've wasted about six bosses with a lightning Avelyn.

Capra and Taurus are clearly meant to be plunge attacked. Unfortunately the dogs get in the way of the latter.

They're amusing in NG+ when you've got end game gear. I've wasted about six bosses with a lightning Avelyn.

NG+ is obscene at the start. In NG it probably took me 4 hours to ring both bells. Rushed them both in less than half an hour on NG+. Sunlight spear, Wrath of Gods and fully upgraded uchigatana and its a cake walk

NG+ is obscene at the start. In NG it probably took me 4 hours to ring both bells. Rushed them both in less than half an hour on NG+. Sunlight spear, Wrath of Gods and fully upgraded uchigatana and its a cake walk

Wrath of the Gods is cancer in PVP :lol:

:lol: Sen's fortress?

Sadly, I didn't pick it up in my NG playthrough. Apparently you get it from Rhea of Thoruland but she vanished after Tomb of the Giants.

Should be back at the altar in undead parish where you killed the big Knight early on. She sells loads.

I'd rather not use "cheats" because it tends to ruin the game, but I'm an expert at finding a game's exploits or weaknesses, especially when it comes to games where you need so much XP to level up.

Examples:

On Destiny I've found multiple areas where you can farm Exotic engrams. Not exactly cheating, just taking a slight shortcut and saving time.

I remember on TES: Oblivion there was a certain (perfect) way to level up without wasting a single point, I figured the twat out. Same with Skyrim, conjure a creature, hit it, then let it attack you for 5 mins while you block and level up your block.

On GTA 5 I figured out that running/sneaking downhill levelled-up those skills slightly faster than a flat road, so I searched the map for the steepest hill and ran/sneeked up and down it for an hour til I maxed out my skills.

I can't help it. When I see an XP bar my brain automatically thinks "How can I abuse this fucker" :lol:

Break, goto 120 enter

One for fans of speccy Original Football manager.

POKE 47196, 201
For Immunity on Knight Lore on ZX Spectrum
Fuck, showing my bastard age here!

Also who hasn't used the up, up, down, down, left, right, left. right, B, A, start cheat- otherwise known as the Konami cheat? Worked on shit loads of games, mostly used by me and mates on International Superstar Soccer 64 to unlock the all- star teams for our yearly tournaments

I will use online guides to get me past an annoyingly difficult bit, is that considered cheating? You can buy full manuals for loads of games these days

I'd rather not use "cheats" because it tends to ruin the game, but I'm an expert at finding a game's exploits or weaknesses, especially when it comes to games where you need so much XP to level up.

Examples:

On Destiny I've found multiple areas where you can farm Exotic engrams. Not exactly cheating, just taking a slight shortcut and saving time.

I remember on TES: Oblivion there was a certain (perfect) way to level up without wasting a single point, I figured the twat out. Same with Skyrim, conjure a creature, hit it, then let it attack you for 5 mins while you block and level up your block.

On GTA 5 I figured out that running/sneaking downhill levelled-up those skills slightly faster than a flat road, so I searched the map for the steepest hill and ran/sneeked up and down it for an hour til I maxed out my skills.

I can't help it. When I see an XP bar my brain automatically thinks "How can I abuse this fucker" :lol:

'Soul farming' in Soulsborne games: run into the room, aggro dragon, dragon fries other bad guys, collect souls, return to bonfire, mobs respawn, rinse and repeat.

My daughter spent about an hour trying to run up a cliff in Horizon Zero Dawn. She got a power cell for end-game armour out of it and literally pissed the rest of New Game.

Back