Do you buy a newspaper?

Never buy a paper - ever! Stopped years ago when it was clear the profession was full of scumbags with no ethics.

Now and again, though only really for when the Mrs is in the shops and I want a quiet pint, and sometimes a shot at the crossword. One of lifes simple pleasures I find is sitting in a pub, with a pint and a paper. But I havent had a daily paper for about three years now

Wouldn't wipe my arse on The Sun or The Mail
have the Times and Guardian on the ipad, occasionally browse the Telegraph but also online
Haven't bought a physical paper in about 5 years

Used to flick through the metro when i was on my way to work. I would never ever buy a newspaper it's much easier, cheaper and more rounded view of news if you read various websites.

It really annoys me when I see so many people picking up the daily mail knowing there's a good change they'll believe the bile that is printed in it.

I still get the Echo delivered and used to have 3 Sunday papers delivered until they stop doing it.
Not every week but I have a stroll down to the newsagents on a Sunday and buy the same 3 papers.

My neighbour gets The Mirror and Sunderland Echo every day then puts them through my letter box once he has read them. I only read the footie so no way would I pay for them if I didn't get them off him.

Last morning daily i bought was The Mirror. Stopped when Maxwell turned it to shite.
Last Sunday paper was Observer. Stopped because the biz and football sections had been crap for ages.
Last Evening paper was Football/sports Echo. Stopped because scores and tables were easily available on the net. Plus the novelty of standing outside newsagents and filling stations like a bloke waiting to buy drugs in the middle of winter, wore off.

Back