Do we want the mags to win at Everton ????

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apart from Everton have much better players than us. No chance Everton will go down, so hopefully they stuff the mag twats.
I want everyone from 12th place down to keep losing while we win, the horse snipers are safe so couldnt give a shite what they do until april 5th then i hope they all shit hedgehogs

I want everyone from 12th place down to keep losing while we win, the horse snipers are safe so couldnt give a shite what they do until april 5th then i hope they all shit hedgehogs
Would rather they came into the Derby bang out of form, after a few good hidings and low on confidence though. No morale boosting victories against a still decent side like Everton.

Strange attitude.
What the others do around us is vital too.
Even if we r 5 up un first ten minutes, I'll still be asking the guy next to me how qpr, burnley etc are doing.

For those below us, yes. I couldn't give two shites what Newcastle do though.

Feck off ya baldy get:lol: e midland taxis as per usual saturday ?? No drinkin mind:);)
:lol:

I'll take that as a massive chomp!!

No, you'll have to take Dan or Jude Taxis tomorrow.

Giving this one a miss as it's Wilma's birthday so we're having a bit of a do at home then off to Ireland on Monday with St Patrick's Day in Dublin on Tuesday

Our next home game, after Saturday and the Mags next away game is the derby. I do not want the mags given any confidence boosters and hope they get hammered. It may also help our cause if Everton are safe and concentrating on the UEFA Cup when they play us. So an Everton win is much better for us and anybody who says otherwise is Jardine in disguise.

Really don't care what happens. But saying that, it would be good to be ahead of Everton after beating Villa. That would really take the pressure off us, if we're in trouble with 29 points then Everton have to be in trouble too with 28. I don't think Newcastle will beat them though. Could be a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back