Do we need anymore Midfielders ?

They were fucked over by a massive lack of creativity. I'm sure we were like 20th or something in the chances created table. We just happened to be lucky that in the first half of the season Maja only needed 1 chance.
Spot on.
Creativity is where we fell down. Don't think Ross knew his best combination.
Midfield is crucial in defending as well as creating.
People are crying out for a new CB however just maybe this new boy will compliment one of our existing boys.
Have a feeling him and Ozturk could be good.
Maybe height could be an issue at set pieces however score more than the opposition, job done.
Let's shift a couple of midfielders and get a quality creator in.
Would go for broke with Madison, McGeady will not play every game.

I’m just not sure we do.

As thing stand , am counting we have about 9/ 10 including wingers.

I’m hoping JR favours a 2 up top this time around , so that limits the numbers we will need in the middle.

I know that Dobson is linked.

So what is the guess for other positions he wants ?
Can see another LB coming in if Oviedo goes.
And Im hoping for Striker as well.

Thoughts?

We've got enough in numbers. But lack pace & physical presence in midfield. I have high hopes for Robson, but would be reluctant to pass the deadline relying on him, given his injury record. We need at least one in. And to offload.

And if, as you hope, we do plan to play 2 up top routinely, then we're going to need a couple more strikers. Kimpioka's a great sub to bring on, but I don't think he's up to starting regularly yet.

Need a #10. Vital we bring one in imo. Can't go forward with Honeyman in the side.

Would like another CM too but comfortable giving Robson a go. Personally think Power was poor last season & can't trust McGeough to stay fit.

Back