Do I pay my sky bill for Sport or for Ads

I been watching the golf and the adverts have been on every 10 minutes, it makes me wonder if I'm actually paying for adverts and the sport bit is just a bonus.
Neither mate. You're just giving your money to Rupert Murdoch - it makes him even more rich and powerful.

Still no pm with how to do this.

It sounds excellent and some give the impression it's aiece of cake to set up

I been watching the golf and the adverts have been on every 10 minutes, it makes me wonder if I'm actually paying for adverts and the sport bit is just a bonus.

As the advertisers pay Sky to advertise then technically they are reducing the cost of your Sky subscription... Just a thought but i agree the ad breaks are way too long on Sky channels.

Firestick (Smart LG/Samsung TV) > download SmartIPTV app (free for a week £5 after) > contact provider > pass on mac code > restart > bobs ya mothers brother.

10 minutes.
that's what I like to sort things out

What if I don't have a smart lg/Samsung TV but another smart TV brand?

Advertisers pay Sky to advertise mate, not the other way around so owld Rupert is making a killing from you and the brands advertising their products

What you're actually paying for is our f***ing parachute payments. Which are considerably more lucrative for us than a season's cash from the turnstile. Considerably.

So, me hearties, do be a little careful with all the piracy. I've watched plenty of games on streams - can't imagine there's anyone can take a moral high ground here. But if and when the plug gets pulled and there's a bust, it'll not be the big clubs that get fucked.

that's what I like to sort things out

What if I don't have a smart lg/Samsung TV but another smart TV brand?
I think perfect player on sony can do the trick but I don't think any others do. My panasonic doesn't so bought the firestick.

That route is shite.
I'm open to your 'route' if its better/easier? That's how I did it.

Some providers sell fully loaded boxes/firesticks.

Last edited:

Back