Do I pay my sky bill for Sport or for Ads

I been watching the golf and the adverts have been on every 10 minutes, it makes me wonder if I'm actually paying for adverts and the sport bit is just a bonus.
18 mins per hour on average. And folk pay a f***ing fortune for it.

I use IPTV also. I'd rate it 8 out of 10.

Last edited:

I been watching the golf and the adverts have been on every 10 minutes, it makes me wonder if I'm actually paying for adverts and the sport bit is just a bonus.

And gambling adverts too.....It's a joke.

I've downloaded a free iptv package on my firebox.

I'm going to see how I go on with it.

Loads of friends and colleagues have the paid version and rave about it...

Buffer and Glitch!

There's your answer.

They're not.

Either ..

1) Your hardware is crap

2) You've picked a bad provider

3) You don't know what you're doing ;)
Probably all 3. They are too much of a fuck on unless there is an easy one out there with a guide and the ability to change channel like normal sky. Instead of scrolling through a f***ing massive list.

People get irate about adverts - it's just life lads and lasses. They have stuff to sell and to a certain extent the more we try to avoid ads the poorer quality everything gets.

But on Sky I agree it's a bit much.

Probably all 3. They are too much of a fuck on unless there is an easy one out there with a guide and the ability to change channel like normal sky. Instead of scrolling through a f***ing massive list.

The one I use has UK channels listed out, then Sports, then movies. The rest are under Italian, Spanish etc etc. It’s a bit neater and works an absolute treat

Phone Sky up and complain about all the adverts that you are not happy to watch. I did and they sent me a New Kia Sportage 1.6 GDi from Jennings, a three piece suite from SCS, a new carpet from Frank's Factory Floorings and 15 boxes of fish fingers from Iceland.

Back