Do Celebrity Fitness Tapes Show...

CatRyan

Striker
... them doing it when they are fat and then getting skinny?

I've never watched one. But I reckon that would be the best. They must not want to invest the time and money until they know they are going to get fit though. Saying that they could then make a documentary about the struggle or something to fat shame them.... always popular.

Good point Cat, a few spring to mind Ginger Spice. Didn't Vorderman do one?

Mr motivator is the best like and also him from hitman and her. Rofo

... them doing it when they are fat and then getting skinny?

I've never watched one. But I reckon that would be the best. They must not want to invest the time and money until they know they are going to get fit though. Saying that they could then make a documentary about the struggle or something to fat shame them.... always popular.
A lot of them seem to be a con, I'm sure some put the weight on deliberately with a view to bringing one out. Sure her off Gogglebox got caught practically starving herself and doing bootcamp to get the weight off...put it all back on and more now I think.

lots get fit doing resistance weights and then once in great shape claim that their workout is the answer where you drink a shake and do 4 sit ups a month

A lot of them seem to be a con, I'm sure some put the weight on deliberately with a view to bringing one out. Sure her off Gogglebox got caught practically starving herself and doing bootcamp to get the weight off...put it all back on and more now I think.
Yeah I remember she lost a shed load, she looked ok for a few months then put it all back on and then some.

She has lost 20lbs recently. There must be something going on there for her to have ballooned the way she did. She is probably up there with the best plus size models.
Not a criticism, all good in my book :D .
Hadn't realised she had issues or been unwell, don't watch any reality t.v.

They'll have a baby sitter with them 24/7 to keep them on track then release the dvd.

Look at her off goggle box she soon enough piled it all back on.

They'll have a baby sitter with them 24/7 to keep them on track then release the dvd.

Look at her off goggle box she soon enough piled it all back on.

yeah but in her video is she fat then thin or just thin all the way through

they seem to massively promote how massive they are shortly before the fitness video thing so it isn't like anyone didn't know

They only seem to make them when they have no other work and often look in a state of starvation. Some "celebrities" look ill they are so thin but for a lot of them their work demands they look a certain way. For most blokes getting and maintaining a 6 pack is unattainable while still trying to have a joyful life. Even the best bodybuilders only slim down and get really cut a few times a year.

Back