Do any female or transgender comedians make you laugh?

It's the same the other way round though, the funniest male comedians for most women are David Mitchell and Bill Bailey.
But they aren't attractive!

I'm a long-time Eddie Izzard fan, and I have a soft spot for Chris Ramsay as I made him a cuppa when he was doing an event where I worked. :oops:

But they aren't attractive!

I'm a long-time Eddie Izzard fan, and I have a soft spot for Chris Ramsay as I made him a cuppa when he was doing an event where I worked. :oops:

That was my point, kind of, although surely Mitchell with his beard? He got married to Victoria Coren so he's got something going on.

I like Izzard, not a fan of Chris Ramsay. If Bob Mortimer was a woman though...

That was my point, kind of, although surely Mitchell with his beard? He got married to Victoria Coren so he's got something going on.

I like Izzard, not a fan of Chris Ramsay. If Bob Mortimer was a woman though...
Ah, right. Exactly, women aren't as obvious as men. I'm not saying Ramsay was funny - just a very pleasant lad. And the first person, in the history of me working events I'd ever made a cuppa for. :oops::lol:

Ah, right. Exactly, women aren't as obvious as men. I'm not saying Ramsay was funny - just a very pleasant lad. And the first person, in the history of me working events I'd ever made a cuppa for. :oops::lol:

I'm pretty sure he's a nice man, seems it. Just a bit John Bishop, lovely person but no funnier than Dave from work.

Back on thread, both French and Saunders were/are funny.

Back