Divorce Diets

Although I was vaguely aware that some people underwent dramatic transformations after a divorce, I never heard the term "Divorce Diet" used until today.

A quick Google suggests that the term emerged around 2016.

Anyone on here done a Divorce Diet (and called it that) ?

id get toned up install all kids of dating apps on me phone and just FUCK loads of random birds last time I was on a dating website about 6 years ago now, it was easy as fuck to get laid

Blah blah blah im not just after a one nighter either babe, long term ya ya ya I like horse riding, walks on the beach and cooking too

2 hours later she's sat on me Face

id get toned up install all kids of dating apps on me phone and just FUCK loads of random birds last time I was on a dating website about 6 years ago now, it was easy as fuck to get laid

Blah blah blah im not just after a one nighter either babe, long term ya ya ya I like horse riding, walks on the beach and cooking too

Kids dating apps? Sick as fuck yay mind.

Thin lass.

Did you lose a lot of pounds too?
Tens of thousands

Prob better staying in nick in the first place so you don't get binned for being a fatty.
We both put on a stupid amount of weight. Depression and not looking after myself turned me into a chubby shit, as soon as we split we both got back to the size we were before we got together. I just done it quicker

:lol::lol::lol:

That was just to shut up yer shite patter man ;)

Back