1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divn't bring the poliss to the door...

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Blanco y Tinto, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump Full Back

Shame you never had the polis at the door.

2. gillythedilf

gillythedilf Striker

Law abiding folk

Forrest Gump likes this.
  3. Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump Full Back

:lol: Me anarl

4. They come to my door every day.

stephen cartwright likes this.
  5. mcq10

mcq10 Striker

I can only assume the amount of pain that would have come my way from my auld boy had a police officer knocked on the door.

And it would have been nothing compared to the real punishment from my mother for the embarrassment.

6. This is a Gregg's pastie short of a potential gold post

You own a knocking shop?

7. Patch

Patch Winger

As a kid, I remember a knock at the door around bomby night (just fuck off... you'll be calling tits chebs next!) and when I asked who it was, the reply came "the poliss".

I opened it up and said copper had some foreign fella with him pointing at me saying "yes, yes, he was the one who took it". Apparently he'd had a mattress nicked "for the cause" and was blaming me. The lying get. All I can put it down to is my "friends" (bastards to a man) putting me in the frame. Luckily the copper could see that I was a good 'un.

8. :lol::lol:. Mattress for a cause . I like that one

9. WildTurkey

WildTurkey Midfield

Yes, said it a few times, therefore never did, and shit myself when it was a possibility. I got caught with a Garfield in my pocket but the shop keeper let me off

Shoplifting days were well and truly over in an instant

So did you bring them to the door or not?

:eek:
    You were helping with lunch at 2 years old?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  10. safcforever

safcforever Striker

I got banned from Asda when I was 14. I’ve always wanted to write to them and get my ban lifted

11. Old Prestonian

Old Prestonian Striker

They have to go somewhere for a brew.

12. rapscallion

rapscallion Winger

Climbing on top of Kwik Save when it was derelict and assault. Guilty and guilty.

No murders, though

13. JAZZMANB

JAZZMANB Striker

Me Mam and Dad niver sed Divn't .Its dinnit in Sundlun .
    Brought one to me Back door once,he followed me on my scrambler bike .I got off to open the garage door and spotted him blatting down the lane ,i jumped back on and did a dukes of hazard around a few streets and lost him

KarenDent likes this.
  14. Not that I’m aware of. Ask Mrs K.

Maybe, but i try not to go home when I’m working.

15. Old Prestonian

Old Prestonian Striker

A copper lives next door but one to me and there are marked cars regularly parked outside when they have obviously popped in for a brew and a chat.

16. I have probably popped home twice in the 10 years I’ve been here. Back in the mother country and when i was in CID I can’t lie...it was a bit more regularly, probably once every six months and only if i was conducting an inquiry in the area and Mrs K was at home.

17. super sleeves

super sleeves Striker

3 times for being a general helmet basically.

18. Pepe

Pepe Striker

I reported my car stolen outside of a lass house I was going out with at the time.

Got a lift home, copper comes round to take details. His radio goes, ‘where was car taken from?’ He tells them (the details I had given him). Copper on other end of radio ‘it’s still here’.

I had left the handbrake off and it had slowly rolled down the road. It was dark and panic had set in :lol:

Copper at the scene thought I had been on the plonk and legged it (car was resting on another car). He could tell by my breath and the absolute balloon nature of my actions that the whole thing was down to utter fuckwittery and nothing else.