Division 2

New update has added....literally fuck all? Only thing I can see is a mission only for those that paid silly money for it!? (plus some minor changes to skills and shit).

Give us something to f***ing do, only reason I've logged on lately is to try and finally get my exotic sniper (which I got yesterday due to the reset of invaded missions I needed for the blueprint). That whole thing is absolute aids if you don't have friends to jump into each others games. Have to wait about 4 f***ing weeks to get it whilst others get it in a day. Really fair that..

I'm on me hols till Saturday. Frigging knee a has messed up so currently confined to room in 87 degree heat. Knew i shouldn't have come away.

That's what frustrated me about destiny.
Need to get that sorted.

New update has added....literally fuck all? Only thing I can see is a mission only for those that paid silly money for it!? (plus some minor changes to skills and shit).

Give us something to f***ing do, only reason I've logged on lately is to try and finally get my exotic sniper (which I got yesterday due to the reset of invaded missions I needed for the blueprint). That whole thing is absolute aids if you don't have friends to jump into each others games. Have to wait about 4 f***ing weeks to get it whilst others get it in a day. Really fair that..
Yeah got that this week anarl. It's class mind.

Need to get that sorted.

Yeah got that this week anarl. It's class mind.
Waited till last minute thought would go. Our lass needed a holiday. Lasted till yesterday and then went. Set myself back weeks.:evil:
I'll be getting Ghost Recon Breakpoint when comes out. Loved Wildlands.

No good that. You been having physio on it?
No going to musculoskeletal place on Tuesday. Waited 6 weeks for that. Doctor said i need a scan but can't send me on one as they do that. So probs have to wait another few weeks.

Back