Division 2

Ive just got to level 30 and I'm a fair bit of the majority of the clan, what would happen if I jump in with someone who is over 400 ?

Ive just got to level 30 and I'm a fair bit of the majority of the clan, what would happen if I jump in with someone who is over 400 ?
You'll be wt1. If you want to rush it, matchmake strongholds and hope people with you are decent. Not sure what the crack is in regards of whether a WT5 player can join a wt1 group.

There's not enough clan interaction like. Squad is always open to join. I saw your message in the clan the other day but it was too late.
Wanted to do level 3 control points, some of the best weapon mod blueprints are tied into that apparently. It's a pity you can't specify for things like that when you matchmake.

Last edited:
You'll be wt1. If you want to rush it, matchmake strongholds and hope people with you are decent. Not sure what the crack is in regards of whether a WT5 player can join a wt1 group.

Wanted to do level 3 control points, some of the best weapon mod blueprints are tied into that apparently. It's a pity you can't specify for things like that when you matchmake.

Good call on the matchmaking side. WT5 can join anyone although I'm not sure how the enemy scale.

I need to do a few level 3 control points like

Yeah, that’s a pisser that mind. Can see why you wouldn’t have thought it’d be an issue.

Around level 5ish or so, you can unlock a lassie called Grace Larson. Once you do this, you can search for Lost Hunters and send a join request. I’ll then add you. :)

I'm at a loss as to how to unlock this Grace Larson mind.

I've completely cleared Downtown East, but it just says she unlocks on next upgrade?

Back