Division 2

Bought this for PC only to find I don't meet the minimum system requirements. No refunds from Ubisoft Store either :mad:

Gonna go but of for PS4 instead - I don't have the Pro - will it still run ok?

Bought this for PC only to find I don't meet the minimum system requirements. No refunds from Ubisoft Store either :mad:

Gonna go but of for PS4 instead - I don't have the Pro - will it still run ok?

It’ll be champion mate! Might have one more space in the clan too if you’re quick :)

It’ll be champion mate! Might have one more space in the clan too if you’re quick :)

Champion.

Gonna pop out and get it now.

How do I join the clan?

Bit irritating about the pc mind. Aye it's only a laptop but it's an £1,100 gaming laptop I only bought six months ago.

I didn't even consider it might not meet the minimum specs, play plenty of other FPS on there no bother including Wildlands, rainbow six bad the first division game.

Champion.

Gonna pop out and get it now.

How do I join the clan?

Bit irritating about the pc mind. Aye it's only a laptop but it's an £1,100 gaming laptop I only bought six months ago.

I didn't even consider it might not meet the minimum specs, play plenty of other FPS on there no bother including Wildlands, rainbow six bad the first division game.

Yeah, that’s a pisser that mind. Can see why you wouldn’t have thought it’d be an issue.

Around level 5ish or so, you can unlock a lassie called Grace Larson. Once you do this, you can search for Lost Hunters and send a join request. I’ll then add you. :)

Anyone in clan just join on me if want to when I'm on Andy68FTM. Sick of playing with randoms. Someone invited me other day but was just 5 mins into a challenging mission so soz if you on here.

Back