Disturbing films

The Time Traveler's Wife - repetitive grooming adventure
Dirty Dancing - professional dance teacher takes advantage of a teenage girl much younger than him, right under the noses of her parents

Threads. (TV Film).
Oh aye. Watching that as a bairn when we were in danger of it happening for real was f***ing horrifying.

Faces of Death. Borrowed it from @Mickeys Chicken Leg when we were at school.
I whitied watching that. :lol:
Had to lie on the bottom stair of my mates mam's house in Pennywell for half an hour to get me shit together. :lol:

The Australians do make some odd films like.
Bad Boy Bubby - Wikipedia
My mate recommended that as a Sunday afternoon watch. He was pissing himself laughing when I saw him again.

Last edited:
Can't believe no one has mentioned Capturing The Friedmans. Even worse that it is a documentary.

Also Men Behind The Sun isn't great.

Last edited:
The Accused was very difficult to watch, and struggled with one called escape from sobibor with Rutger Hauer

Cannibal Holocaust, i'm not easily shocked but I genuinely wish i'd never watched it because of the animal cruelty in it. Horrendous.

Agree, totally not needed. Take away that shite, and it's actually a really good and original film

Last edited:
Human Centipede

I had f***ing nightmares about that and I was only told about it! And now you’ve mentioned it I won’t get back to sleep. What kind of sick fucker makes a film like that for fucks sake.

Back