Displates?

Just seen these for the first time on an SMB ad. I really like the look and design of them. Has anyone on here bought any of them? Just wondering what they are like in real life.
Mate has a couple of them in his office. They look really smart. Very stylish

Just seen these for the first time on an SMB ad. I really like the look and design of them. Has anyone on here bought any of them? Just wondering what they are like in real life.

I bought one earlier this year and really love it. I also wondered about what it would look like in real life up close but was genuinely blown away by the quality of the picture. really easy to put up too
I have this one

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
I have a few of them.

Don't fit them above a radiator. The heat somehow affects the magnet that holds them to the wall. Three of mine have fallen down and damaged both the picture and the skirting boards.

Or you can fit a nail / screw behind the picture to stop them falling.

I've got a 4 plate one which is like a lithograph map of Paris on the lower flight of stairs. It's really nice and saves space. Had to get some stronger magnets and sticky tape tho. Fell off when it was hot.

Back