Disneyland Paris

There's dozens of proper sit down places, including some nice ones inside of the hotels. And of course, Walt's. Did you try any of those?

Would you take a 4yr old into Walts mate? She's pretty good in general, but I heard its a bit stuffy?

Our youngest is 7 and a bit of a character and they/she were fine. The service is spot on, menu for kids looks a bit odd but it’s canny.

Just looking at Walt's menu. 49.99 for a burger!:eek::lol:
Aye, its not cheap. Its the signature dining for the whole place really, along with one in the main Disneyland Hotel IIRC (and that place has a very good buffet).

Disney dining is always very pricey. You have to just accept it in advance, or you're going to have a bad time :lol:

It's f***ing blinding. I once read a statistic, can't remember the exact figure now, but something like 75% of the Dutch population has visited it at some point in their lives, yet virtually unknown outside the Nederlansch.

Open 365 days a year, by the way.

How would one get there from Sunderland? Easiest options? With a 3 year old

Never stayed on the park mate. We have reason to visit a city called Dordrecht fairly often, so just drive from there. I would imagine so though.

You were right..... we all had a cracking day. Although it was fairly busy it was nowhere near the carnage of Disney. We were lucky in that our Dutch friends showed us around the park so minimal f***ing about.

Back