Disneyland Paris Evacuated

You didn't even link to that.. You just said "shooter"
Wasn’t even awake properly mate got the shock of me life as me sisters just booked up. Googled it and read that there was reports of gun shots and people running from them. Tbf by the time I googled it and posted it was confirmed as nowt. Mind it did cross my mind that there would be a lot of loud bangs at Disneyland. As for embarrassed face, I wasn’t there so I have nothing to be embarrassed by.

Since when has The Express been respected? (Sent from my bunker to shelter me from the 8ft snowdrifts reported to be coming every winter for decades....)
I know I know. It’s not like I’m having a dog but unless your actually there or at any event we can only believe what is reported. Ok there is room for speculation but it’s like I commented ‘lone gun man’ or ‘terrorist attack’.
I think Steve is just on me case. Don’t know why he’s a good poster and I agree with a lot of his posts.

I know I know. It’s not like I’m having a dog but unless your actually there or at any event we can only believe what is reported. Ok there is room for speculation but it’s like I commented ‘lone gun man’ or ‘terrorist attack’.
I think Steve is just on me case. Don’t know why he’s a good poster and I agree with a lot of his posts.
You just assumed that's what it was, that's why.

I know a workmate who's there this weekend, and I'm glad it's turned out to be nothing bad.

I'm off there next sunday, so you can count it as safe for five days from then.

I’m in Brittany right now. Been a gorgeous day, clear blue skies. Just fried up some fresh caught local mackerel swilled down with champagne on offer at the local supermarket and stockpiled wine to see us through the next few difficult weeks ahead when we return to a bitter, divided and angry UK.

Love France, me like.
If only it wasn't full of French people it would be amazing

Back